Come and celebrate the Animation Film Festival offered by the French Institute, from Wednesday 14 to Saturday 31 october 2020. Two full-length feature films and thirteen French and African short films will be available online. It is free of charge and without registration.
The following page will be available from Wednesday 14 october 2020 so as to watch the movies:
The two full-length feature films are:
- Adama by Simon Rouby, 2015, France, 1h25.
- Cus petit oiseau, grand voyage by Christian De Vita, 2014, France, 1h30.
The thirteen short films are:
- Le Spectacle de la maternelle by Loïc Bruyère, 2019, France, 8 minutes.
- L’atelier by Bianca Mansani, 2019, France, 4 minutes.
- Mathilda by Irène Iborra et Eduard Puertas Anfruns, 2018, France, 7 minutes.
- Celui qui domptait les nuages by Julie Rembauville et Nicolas Bianco-Levrin, 2015, France, 4 minutes.
- La Petite pousse by Chaïtane Conversat, 2019, France, 10 minutes.
- Beuââârk! by Gabriel Jacquel, 2014, France, 11 minutes.
- Lunolin, petit naturaliste de Cecilia Marreiros Marum, 2005, France, 5 minutes.
- Shamazulu by Jérémie Nsingui, 2014, République démocratique du Congo, 12 minutes.
- Malika et la sorcière by Nabaloum Boureima, 2014, Burkina Faso, 15 minutes.
- Le Cadeau by Ismael Dialo, 2017, Mali, 11 minutes.
- Les Trois vérités by Louisa Beskri et Wakili Adehan, 2017, Bénin, 14 minutes.
- Le Lutteur by Abib Cissé, 2017, Sénégal, 14 minutes.
- Le chasseur et l’antilope by Narcisse Youmbi, 2016, Cameroun, 13 minutes.
The Animation Film Festival is celebrated in all its forms and at all ages, in France and worldwide.
The Animation Film Festival abroad
The French Institute proposes again the Animation Film Festival abroad during the month of October 2020 for the 10th consecutive year. It collaborates with the Association Française du Cinéma d’Animation (AFCA).
The French cultural network abroad and its partners promote the excellence and creativity of French animation. During the Covid-19 pandemic, the French Institute offers a selection of films online from home and for free.
Let’s take a look at: